The Built for Zero Collaborative brings communities participating in Built for Zero together every four months for an in-person peer Learning Session. The October in-person session will build on the content and learning from the previous sessions and the support offered during the Action Cycles.
What to expect:
- Focused support from the Built for Zero team and federal partners from HUD, USICH, and the VA
- Taking action to evaluate and improve the local leadership structures and capacity necessary to end veteran and chronic homelessness
- Continue learning Quality Improvement tools and methods to take action and solve problems
- Improved data and performance management tools to help track progress and inform decision making
- System design and improvement support
- Opportunities for cross-community learning and problem solving